- The delivery of 17,793 tons of humanitarian aid to Gaza;
- The evacuation of 449 dual nationals from Gaza;
- The delivery of 3,000 units of blood donated by Jordan to Gaza:
- The delivery of 5 ambulances donated by Turkey to Gaza;
- The transfer to Gaza of 5 ambulances from the West Bank on behalf of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society and
- The evacuartion of 34 people to Israel for medical needs, including two injured children.
Since the beginning of the Israeli operation in Gaza, Hamas has:
- Announced it doesn't care about the fate of kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit who until very recently was the only Jew in Gaza.
Where's the proportionality?