The motives of the so called peace activists on the Gaza flotilla have come under further question following the publication by Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairsof information concerning the cargo:
* The equipment does not constitute humanitarian aid in the accepted sense (basic foodstuffs, new and functional equipment, fresh medicines)
* The humanitarian aid on all the ships was scattered in the ships’ holds and thrown onto piles and not packed properly for transport.
* The medicines and sensitive equipment (operating theatre equipment, new clothing etc) are being kept in cool storage at the Defence Ministry base.
* Some of the medicines have already expired, and some will expire soon.
* The operating theatre equipment, which should be kept sterile, care carelessly wrapped.
Of course, it's pretty well know that these "humanitarian supplies" are mostly available anyway through UN channels via Israel and what the hell, we know that the organisers didn't really give a rat's about delivering any aid to Gaza anyway.
Oh, and there's no truth in the rumour that Hamas has called for a shipment of vuvuzelas for the duration of the Soccer World Cup.